The current pandemic is disrupting multiple domains of our lives all at once. In many cases, this means our normal routines around physical and mental wellbeing are no longer available to us, creating uncertainty, discomfort, and stress. Research shows that this kind of stress negatively impacts our immune system, mental state, and even our sense of self.
Despite the disruption, it is possible to adapt, overcome, and reclaim your vitality. We are offering a new group, delivered remotely via Zoom, designed to help you do exactly that. Our approach is focused on building daily practices that improve all aspects of your life. It’s about accessing your natural energy and building a champion’s mindset. It’s about building connections with other like-minded human beings and creating a community of practice. It’s about tapping into the spirit of who you are so you can show up as your authentic self.
This program is designed to help you:
- Adapt to the unknown and build resilience, in a time when you need to be your best self
- Reduce stress and increase inner calmness; giving you more energy throughout the day
- Strengthen your immune system
- Create healthy habits that allow you to serve yourself and others better
- Build and expand your social connections while practicing social distancing
- Build on your previous training and movement practices in progressive new ways
We will accomplish these outcomes through:
- An individual Vitality Movement Session to customize your wellbeing journey based on your personal needs. Delivered via Zoom.
- Group Vitality Movement Sessions to implement movement practices that optimize overall well-being in a group setting. Delivered via Zoom for 30 minutes, 2 times per week
- Regular communication and connection through Vitality Moments, practical tips and reading suggestions to further your exploration of your vitality
Our time together will be invested in supporting the whole you. Incorporating practices that support you physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. This is about connecting to the essence of what gives you energy and brings you joy. It’s possible, even while living in a world that can feel chaotic at times. We can move forward boldly, with grace and gratitude, into the unknown together.
PROGRAM DATES & TIMES
Available 30 min. Group Sessions (each participant can attend 2 per week):
Tuesday 7-7:30 AM
Wednesday 10-10:30 AM
Friday 3-3:30 PM